Drew Age 6
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
Going to the ice cream store with me.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don’t listen.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
She short but not really short. Shorter than me when I stand on my desk (then he proceeds to demonstrate).
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Go to work and go to boring meetings.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For working with the President.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Running. It uses more energy so it’s totally different.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Work with the President.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
That she works with the President.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
You kinda look like Jasmine from Aladin.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Do lots of family nights.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
Because you are a girl and I am a boy.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you take me to the ice cream store.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That you were in college together.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Home so you can be with me.
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
64. It was somewhere in the 60s, right mom?